Follow him on Twitter @WarRoomPHLRyan by clicking here
Watch the latest episode of the War Room on UStream by clicking here
Purchase some War Room apparel by clicking here
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen; today I'll be bringing you my observations from a crazy Week 14 in the NFL. Enjoy!
|These headlines look real, but they're actually fake.|
Photo Courtesy: SportsPickle
- I went 12-4 on my picks this week. I believe that puts me at roughly 60 games under .500 this season.
- That Monday Night Football game was easily the best one of the season. Nothing funnier than seeing the Cowboys collapse in front of a national audience.
- Dan Dierdorf and Greg Gumbel may have disagreed with the referees on this TD run.
- I mentioned it last week, but watching the Eagles play meaningful games in December is just an amazing feeling.
- The AFC playoff picture hasn't changed since last week (DEN (clinched a playoff spot), NE, CIN, IND (clinched AFC South), KC, BAL) but now only four teams have a realistic shot at the sixth seed.
- The NFC playoff picture, however, has changed slightly, with the Eagles and Lions swapping the third and fourth seeds. Three teams have a realistic shot at the sixth seed (San Francisco currently holds it).
- Several paragraphs and photos from this article explain why the AFC South may end up being the worst division of all time in any of the four major sports. So much for the NFC "Least."
- I was eliminated from the playoffs in one of my fantasy football leagues this week. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Russell Wilson, Alfred Morris, James Jones, Michael Floyd, and Shaun Suisham for scoring 10.5 points or less. You guys really helped me out.
- Then again, it didn't help that I was going up against someone who had Drew Brees and Jamaal Charles, but that's a different story.
- Now it's time for "Players Ryan Would Like to See in Midnight Green."
- This week's winner: Jimmy Graham, TE, New Orleans Saints.
- I'll simply let his career statistics and some of his highlights show why I'd like to see him on the team.
- Alright, highlight time.
- Alshon Jeffery made an incredible catch in the back corner of the endzone with two Cowboys on him.
- Matt Prater set a new record when he converted on a 64-yard field goal attempt. Wow.
- Toby Gerhart is a heck of a running back.
- Finally, this amazing run by LeSean McCoy showed why he's the best RB in the league.
- Here's a photo gallery of some of the best pictures from the Snow Bowl.
- Weekly reminder to vote Nick Foles to the Pro Bowl.
That does it for this edition of "In the Redzone." See you all next week!