Follow him on Twitter @WarRoomPHLRyan by clicking here
Watch the latest episode of the War Room on UStream by clicking here
Purchase your War Room apparel and accessories by clicking here
I'm sitting in bed watching a very competitive Celtics-Heat game and writing this article. I'm off from school tomorrow due to this snow storm that seemingly came out of nowhere. Life is good. Thanks for checking out this article; enjoy!
|As if I'd put anything else here.|
Photo Courtesy: SportsPickle
- Two number one seeds are playing in the Super Bowl for the first time since 2009, when the Colts and Saints each won two games to advance to the big one.
- Peyton Manning's performance in that game: 31 completions on 45 attempts, 333 yards, one touchdown, one interception. His team lost by 14.
- Funny picture number one.
- Funny picture number two.
- Sure, those pictures that feature Tom Brady are funny, but here are a couple more in which the caption is a fact.
- Picture one, which deals with bandwagon fans.
- Quick side-note: if you're a bandwagon fan, I probably
hatestrongly dislike you.
- This picture, which features none other than Richard Sherman, is probably true.
- I truly believe that Colin Kaepernick can be a good QB in the NFL. His performance in the fourth quarter on Sunday didn't exactly help out my argument.
- Here's a question: you're driving down the field quite nicely through the use of short passes. So why, with two timeouts left and about 20 or 30 seconds, do you take a chance by throwing in the direction of Richard Sherman?
- Let's talk about Richard Sherman for a second. That interview he had with Erin Andrews at the end of the game stirred a lot of people the wrong way. Here's my response to those people: grow up.
- The guy is not a thug. In fact, he's no where close to that. He graduated high school with an extremely high GPA and graduated Stanford with a 3.9 GPA. Since when does that constitute being a thug?
- Read his article (courtesy of SI's MMQB site) to see his side of the story.
- Highlights? Highlights.
- Here's Colin Kaepernick torching the Seattle defense. I still don't understand how that can happen, but that doesn't matter.
- This is what happens when your pass rush can't reach the QB (well, at least if Russell Wilson is your QB).
- Marshawn Lynch going beast-mode yet again.
- Just realized that I missed the draft for the Pro Bowl. I believe there's a second day though, so I guess I'll be watching it tomorrow.
- In my opinion, they should replace the Pro Bowl with a skills competition a la the NBA's All-Star Weekend, but it seems as though the Pro Bowl is still the way to go. It doesn't matter much to me; I enjoy watching the Pro Bowl. Well, except for that one game a couple of years ago, but that's a different story.
- If you're not going to watch the entire game, be sure to at least tune in when you hear Nick Foles, LeSean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, or Evan Mathis' name.
That does it for this week's edition of "In the Redzone." See you next week!